• Injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing.
• Plastic enclosure with 5VA flame retardant.
• Replaceable directional chevron insert are easily remove and reinsert.
• Two fully adjustable glare-free square shape light heads for emergency light.
• Red or green letter with 6 ” height and 3/4″ stroke.
• Single and double face configuration.
• 120/277VAC Dual voltage operation.
• Test switch and charge rate indicator.
• 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable Ni-Cad battery.
• 24 hours recharge after 90 minutes discharge.
• Compatible with LynxEM”v testing/reporting system
• SMD 2835 LED, CCT 6000K, L70 35,000 hours.
• 1 watts (6 LEDs) per head for standard model, fixture provide 200lm on initial discharge.
• 1.5 watts (9 LEDs) per head for high lumen model, fixture provide 300lm on initial discharge.
• Suitable for wall mounting, ceiling mounting and side mounting.
• Housing snaps to canopy with simple twist and locking tightly secure housing to canopy.
• CT option with self-testing and self-diagnostics.
• ZD option with wireless testing and reporting function
• RC option with 3.6V3W max. remote capability.
• Suitable for use in 10°C-40 C ambient temperature, suitable for damp location.
• UL listed and meets or exceed all requirement in NFPA 70, NFPA 101 life safety code.
• Compliant CEC title 20 efficiency regulations.