EXL660 Emergency Lighting Fixture
• Injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing.
• Plastic enclosure with 5VA flame retardant.
• Quick connector design for easy installation.
• Two fully adjustable glare-free square shape light heads to emergency light.
• AC 120/277V 60Hz dual voltage operation.
• Test switch and charge rate indicator.
• 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable Ni-Cad or Ni-MH battery.
• 24 or 48 hours recharge after 90 minutes discharge.
• SMD high power LED, CCT 6000K, L70 35,000 hours.
• 1 watts high power LED per head for standard model, fixture provide 150lm on initial discharge.
• 2 watts high power per head for high lumen model, fixture provide 250lm on initial discharge.
• Suitable for wall mount and ceiling mount.
• Top and side knockout for conduit applications
• CT option with self-testing and self-diagnostics.
• RC option with remote capability.
• Multi voltage option with 220-240VAC 50Hz input.
• Suitable for use in 10℃-40℃ ambient temperature, suitable for damp location.
• UL and cUL listed and meets or exceed all requirement in NFPA 70, NFPA 101 life safety code, suitable for U.S.A and Canada
Category:Emergency Lighting Fixture