Our LF-Series Flex Driver Family offers a broader range of design flexibility. This 2 -Stage design enables lower inrush current while offering higher out voltages for larger LED arrays/configurations. This allows for optimal fixture design and efficiency.
The LF1048 is a 48-Watt, Class 2, Single Output, Switch-mode, LED Driver, C/C or C/V, rectangular case, with 0-10v dimming.
- Single output 53-watts max. (selective models)
- In compliance to EN61000-3-2, -3-3 Class D
- Low Inrush Current maximize the number of hookups
- Compatible with 0-10V dimming devices (current-source or current-drain)
- Available with C/C or C/V mode
- Suitable for dry and damp location applications
- OCP, OVP, OPP, and SCP – shut down ,
OTP – Auto-recovery