Exit Sign – Ex-800
• Injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing.
• Plastic enclosure with 5VA flame retardant.
• Replaceable directional chevron insert are easily remove and reinsert.
• Red or green letter with 6 “height and 3/4” stroke.
• Single and double face configuration.
• 20/277VAC Dual voltage operation.
•120/347VACdual voltage input for Canada market.
• 220-240VAC model optional.
• Test switch and charge rate indicator.
• Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable Ni-Cad battery.
• 24hours recharge afer 90 minutes discharge.
• 6″ red or green LED mount on LED PCBA.
• Unit provide not less than 8.6cd/mm2 on AC and DC mode.
• Suitable for wall mounting , ceiling mounting and side mounting.
• Housing snaps to canopy with simple twist and locking tightly secure housing to canopy.
• CT option with self-testing and self-diagnostics.
• ZD option with wireless testing and reporting function Listing
• Suitable for use in 10°C-40°C ambient temperature, suitable for damp location.
• U Land CSA listed according standard U L924 and CSA C22 2 N0141-10.
• Meets or exceed all requirement in NFPA 70, NFPA 101 life safety code.
• Compliant CEC title 20 efficiency regulations.
General SpecificationsDownload PDF